jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

"Reflexion on Audience Awareness"

Q1:

I think that the connection between these statements are that you must take the audience as a very important factor or influecy in your writing, but you must not take them very seriusly because some times they did that you block your mind and can not move on with your writing.

Q2:
On the other hand, I have been learned about these articles, that you have to express all you ideas on your writing, no matter what the other peolpe (aundience) say or think about your job, but also you must try keep in mind that the audience is very important and they can influence in you work. I very like the Peter's statement because I am agree , that you have to express your feelings and do not take care about the critic, because this is what I do everytime that I did my homework, because If I start to get importance about the other persons says I will also star to limit myself in expresing my thoughts .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario